The following items are prohibited in the expo area: explosive, flammable, radioactive or hazardous substances, certain knives, and fireworks, in accordance with Chinese laws, along with the following items:
1. Cigarette lighters and matches;
2. Campaign materials such as banners, signs, billboards, and leaflets;
3. Motorcycles, mopeds, bicycles, electric bicycles, scooters, skateboards, and shoes with retractable wheels; but strollers and manual or electric wheelchairs are permitted;
4. Animals, except for guide dogs;
5. Paragliders, hot air balloons, model airplanes, and kites;
6. Radio-controlled toys and interphones, and other radio transmitting equipment;
7. Bags that are more than 65 cm wide and 50 cm tall;
8. Any items that might bother other people or cause bodily harm or financial loss, or disturb the public order and security.
Visitors are asked to avoid the following behavior:
1. Causing damage to buildings, facilities or exhibits;
2. Climbing on a building or fence.
3. Smoking or drinking outside of designated areas;
4. Violating rules and regulations on billboards;
5. Littering or scattering down paper, containers, or other waste;
6. Picking flowers or leaves, catching insects, or anything that might alter the landscape;
7. Feeding, catching, or harming birds or fish;
8. Setting animals free or putting plants in the park;
9. Promoting or displaying anything without permission;
10. Engaging in commercial activities, sales, or performances without permission;
11. Organizing a parade, gathering, public speech, or demonstration without permission;
12. Any behavior that might bother others or cause injury or financial loss, or disturb public order and security.